Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Belgium
03-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Hello from Belgium
Hi!

A new Belgian member.
LNOE is becoming one of my favourite games. After we had 3 plays in row last saturday night, I decided to check if I could find some custom made scenarios and I'm very glad I discovered this forum Watchmen02

We usually play with two or three players and currently I'm checking which expansion to go next to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Hello from Belgium
Welcome. Four beer minimum, thanks. I prefer you give me Corsendonk.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2012, 04:15 PM
What would a game night be without beer Zombie03

I prefer Duvel though Watchmen02
03-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Greetings Woozle. Yep you can't beat a cold beer enjoyed whilst playing a fun game. Give me that any day over sat watching some rammle reality tv show drinking tea. BAH!
03-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Welcome to TZG...Beer is Good.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Zombie13 Glad you found us. I would consider getting the Growing Hunger expansion first. Much of everything else builds from rules laid down in this expansion, plus it has the most bang for your buck.

Also, yes, beer good. Zombie17
03-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Well hello there Belgian guy! Where do you roam in is little thing they call a country?
I live in Izegem, west vlaanderen.

Corsendonk huh Mqstout? Well well...where's my camera?? (my girlfriend just got back from the store...)
If I can suggest more beer for you beerlovers out there just give me the headsup and I'll start up a little thread with reviews Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2012, 06:25 PM
(03-23-2012 06:59 PM)Emp Wrote:  Well hello there Belgian guy! Where do you roam in is little thing they call a country?
I live in Izegem, west vlaanderen.

Corsendonk huh Mqstout? Well well...where's my camera?? (my girlfriend just got back from the store...)
If I can suggest more beer for you beerlovers out there just give me the headsup and I'll start up a little thread with reviews Watchmen02

I'm from Hove, not far from Antwerp. I'm a member of the forumfederatie, most of my playing time happens there.
03-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Welcome aboard woozle! There is definitely no shortage of custom scenarios or heroes out there. Some truly amazing stuff too!
03-25-2012, 02:34 AM
(03-23-2012 04:09 PM)woozle Wrote:  Hi!

A new Belgian member.
LNOE is becoming one of my favourite games. After we had 3 plays in row last saturday night, I decided to check if I could find some custom made scenarios and I'm very glad I discovered this forum Watchmen02

We usually play with two or three players and currently I'm checking which expansion to go next to.

Welcome, woozle! Belgium is very well-represented on this forum. I think there must be zombie experiments going on over there or something. And I don't know how beer became the topic but until last year I really preferred only American (Miller High Life, Bud Light Lime) and Mexican (Corona, Dos Equis) beers. Then my wife and I discovered Belgian beer, specifically Blue Moon. A tip of the hat to your country, that is some incredible tasting brew!

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War