Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Central New York!
09-08-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Hello from Central New York!
Greetings ATOEtalGeek, cool name! I'm lucky enough to have a wife who loves LNoE so it's all good. Maybe it's the new secret to a lasting marriage!Zombie20

[Slight thread jack warning].
I'd also like to say hi to all the other new members who have arrived in the last two weeks. archangelfor, ShastaHawk, Wasteland Jack, zerodanja, zombielover77, Spear Caster, zee charles, Mogli and zombiesandchickens.

See you all on the boards and happy gaming!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
(09-08-2012 01:15 PM)mqstout Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 12:37 AM)zombiesandchickens Wrote:  
(09-06-2012 03:00 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Wait wait. Springwater? Livingston County?

Yes! Livingston County Watchmen02

Awfully small world to run into another person from that tiny place. (Though I moved to Pittsburgh, and have stayed, for college in 99.)

LOL Watchmen02 I know, I didn't think anybody had ever heard of it. We moved here from Niagara Falls 3 years ago.
09-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Why ever would you move TO it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Hey, thanks for all the greetings!

Yes, we have Something Wicked and HP1 along with the Allies, and the Madness, the print & plays from FFP and the base game. I've been gleaning what I can find on here and BGG. We're really into it and have played games as large as 8 people. My wife and I play two person games where we each control our own team of two characters - works really well. We have The Coast and HP2 on pre-order. Watchmen02

Livingston county has to be nice country - aren't there a lot of vineyards out that way? I have family in Attica - which is west of there. I am in Oneida county - which is a little northeast of Syracuse.

I am totally open to LNoE but do not have access. We're working on AToE for now - but probably next year at Gencon we'll be looking at LNoE. I'm liking the FFP products! Who knows what Santa might bring in the meantime Watchmen02
09-25-2012, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 04:43 AM by zombiesandchickens.)
(09-09-2012 11:28 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Why ever would you move TO it?
Living in the city was horrific. I have about 40 chickens now that are all my girls and my dogs love running around, enjoying the yard. I can open my windows and hear the pond and the frogs rather than the sirens and the potty-mouths outside on the sidewalk, lol Watchmen02 I wouldn't trade it for anything.

(09-19-2012 03:17 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  Hey, thanks for all the greetings!

Yes, we have Something Wicked and HP1 along with the Allies, and the Madness, the print & plays from FFP and the base game. I've been gleaning what I can find on here and BGG. We're really into it and have played games as large as 8 people. My wife and I play two person games where we each control our own team of two characters - works really well. We have The Coast and HP2 on pre-order. Watchmen02

Livingston county has to be nice country - aren't there a lot of vineyards out that way? I have family in Attica - which is west of there. I am in Oneida county - which is a little northeast of Syracuse.

I am totally open to LNoE but do not have access. We're working on AToE for now - but probably next year at Gencon we'll be looking at LNoE. I'm liking the FFP products! Who knows what Santa might bring in the meantime Watchmen02

Yep, lots of vineyards this way! Im at the base of Hemlock Lake so there's not a whole lot right by me but if you hop over to Canandaigua Lake you start to run into lots of them!
(09-19-2012 03:17 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  Hey, thanks for all the greetings!

Yep, lots of vineyards this way! Im at the base of Hemlock Lake so there's not a whole lot right by me but if you hop over to Canandaigua Lake you start to run into lots of them!