Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Dayton, Ohio
04-02-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Hello from Dayton, Ohio
Hi sammyfan, check this list here to see if you really have it all...
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...expansions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Hey samuraitrev. Looks like I have it all up to Timber Peak, except for the Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set. Seems like such a specialized set, plus FFP doesn't list it on their 'Expansions' page for LNoE. I'm really digging everything so far, and it gets the kids away from their electronics.
04-05-2016, 02:46 AM
(04-03-2016 08:29 PM)sammyfan47 Wrote:  Hey samuraitrev. Looks like I have it all up to Timber Peak, except for the Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set. Seems like such a specialized set, plus FFP doesn't list it on their 'Expansions' page for LNoE. I'm really digging everything so far, and it gets the kids away from their electronics.

That is the only one I do not have as well.

I was able to organize and get everything into 2 boxes although I am still looking for organization improments.
04-05-2016, 01:36 PM
August, have you seen this thread?

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...e-Solution

This is the way I am storing mine, and it all fits in one box. The box lid does not go all the way down, but the total box height ends up being about the same as my Stone Age game box.