Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Missouri!
08-14-2012, 12:00 AM
Big Grin Hello from Missouri!
Hey guys! I just learned about Last Night on Earth last Thursday, got really excited from reading about it, and bought the game Friday. My friend throws a big Game Night once a month, so I played 3 games of it Saturday night and am just HOOKED! Already ordered Growing Hunger, Survival of the Fittest, and Hero Pack 1, which should be at my home tonight when I get off work!

Already psyched to hear about Timber Peak and Blood in the Woods! Holding off on the preorder for now though, but if I see Timber Peak for sale at PAX Prime later this month, I might just have to get it.Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Hello from Missouri!
Greetings Sharkey it's cool you've ordered all that new stuff! Have a good look around the site while you wait for it to arrive!
08-14-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome to TZG,you'll like Growing Hunger it adds a lot.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Bienvenido, Sharkey! Sounds like you are off to a good start!

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
08-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Hey welcome to the Forum! Everybody here is completely addicted to LNoE, so you can feel right at home!
08-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the forums! Hope you see you around a lot more. Glad you loved Last Night On Earth as much as we do! I love that you liked it so much you had to order a bunch of the expansions already! LOL! ;-) Now, you've become one of us! ;-)

One of us! One of us! One of us!
08-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the greetings! I opened up my 3 expansions last night and dug into the new rules and pieces. I'm just ecstatic in getting some new games started with the new materials! I also have a custom scenario in mind when I have the extra tile pieces from Timber Peak and Blood in the Woods, will definitely share it after I tweak it!
08-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Hi Sharkey!

Welcome to TZG, hope Youll find everything ripe and tasty and juicy and..... Uh, might just have to go out for a bite...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]