Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Norway
06-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Hello from Norway
Hello. I am originally from Denmark but has lived for many years in Norway. I have been a zombie fan for over 25 years and have seen all six Romero's "of the dead" many many times. I can not get enough of these films.

I care only fore zombie films where zombies behave like Romero created them. All these new films where zombies can run 200km/h and jump 10 meters i the air, is in my opinion not zombies and I steer clear of these films.

Computer games: I love "state of decay" and has probably spent a little too much time on this game, but i can't help it, I just love this game.Zombie24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Hello from Norway
Welcome DbP to TZG. Do you play Last Night on Earth?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Greetings. I agree. Real zombies should move slowly and make the right kind of urgghhhhh sound. Zombie17
06-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the boards! By the way, did your profile pic, by any chance, come from a special feature on the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD? I ask because it looks a lot like some pics of me I edited using that special feature.