Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from South of Brazil
09-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Hello from South of Brazil
Hello!
Im from Brazil and im really loving LNOE. I just bought growing hunger and hero pack one, lets hope it arrives. Brazilian importing policies are stupid and very strict, so fingers crossed.

If theres anyone in Porto Alegre that would like to play, contact me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Hello from South of Brazil
Porto Alegre is just a bit too far from South of Jersery for a Game,but welcome to TZG.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-23-2012, 06:36 AM
Greetings

A friend of mine just went to Rio de Janeiro on a business trip. Perhaps I should try to convince him to start smuggling FFP games to South America. Well, for now I hope your goods arrive safely.

Welcome aboard. Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Greetings Colorado 13 welcome to the site and let me know when your expansions arrive. I'm sure you'll be very happy with themWatchmen02
09-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Olá bem-vindo colorado_13

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Ill keep you posted on my importing adventures. I'm also thinking about priniting and trying that burning custom made scenario. Any tips/ideas on that?
09-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the boards, and welcome to our growing zombie horde. ;-) LOL!
10-09-2012, 06:38 PM
My Hero Pack 1 just arrived. Now waiting for Growing Hunger. Is SotF worth its dollars?
10-09-2012, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 10:36 PM by samuraitrev.)
(10-09-2012 06:38 PM)colorado_13 Wrote:  My Hero Pack 1 just arrived. Now waiting for Growing Hunger. Is SotF worth its dollars?

Hero Pack 1 (Good choice). I would recommend SotF if you want to add more depth/options to your games. The main thing with SotF is you get 3 new card decks. Survival Tactics (Powerful Hero Events, ((your options include building Barricades, running through Sewers and combining Weapons)), Unique Items (TBH a mixed bag of unique Hero items and weapons), Zombies with Grave Weapons deck. (Lots of new Zombie types to frustrate the Heroes)

I say go for it but it depends how long you've been playing and do you want to add more options to your gaming experience. Let me know how the order goes and if you order SotF this thread is like a saga...Watchmen02
10-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Welcome! Don't forget to check out Invasion From Outer Space!

(Haha I'm not giving up - IFOS deserves some love too)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user