Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Sweden.
01-25-2010, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2010 09:14 AM by pyrrhus.)
Hello from Sweden.
Hey all,

Me and my girlfriend were in a shop called The Sci-Fi Bookstore and there she found LNOE. We didn´t buy it then, to be honest, I was quite surprised that she had look at a game with zombies. Zombie17 So I started to read up on the game at bgg and also found this great site. So we bought it played it, loved it and now we own every single part except the Special Edition Soundtrack (is it worth it the money?) and Pre-Order Pack is in the mail. Zombie03

Nice to meet you all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2010, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2010 12:47 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Hello from Sweden.
Another Country heard from:P Welcome aboard.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi Pyrrhus, and welcome to the Zombie Game!

Hmm... I have the soundtrack, and I do like the two cards accompanying it... I think you can buy it for 50 dkr in copenhagen if you are nearby. We play the soundtrack during the game, but it does in my opinion not add a lot to the previous soundtrack.

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
01-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Welcome to tzg.com pyrrhus!!! Enjoy your stay!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-25-2010, 04:55 PM
If you enjoy the standard soundtrack, I'd recommend the extended soundtrack. Plus, the two additional cards are fun (well, four cards -- two copies of each). But if the soundtrack does nothing for you, then you may not be as interested.
01-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I´m sure we will buy the soundtrack eventually. Right now I just want that Pre-Order Pack! Zombie03