Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Tennessee
05-27-2015, 08:59 AM
Hello from Tennessee
I like to drink whiskey and watch horror movies. I occasionally play video games (the Witcher 3 at the moment) and I'm just now really getting into board games now that I have more than one friend that isn't opposed to playing them. Also steak; steak is good. Hm. When I can sum it all up in three sentences like that, it makes me wonder about myself...

Watchmen01
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Hello from Tennessee
How about steak with a whiskey-based marinade, eaten while playing a horror movie board game? Get it all in there at once.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-29-2015, 06:48 PM
Zersch, you must be from Memphis, because you'r the only TEN I SEE!!!! AHHHH HA HA HA!!!! Get it? Get it? ....Cuz.... yeah... I'll just go back into hiding. LOL!

Kidding. I always did love that super cheesey line, though.

Being serious for a second....

Welcome to the boards! Hope we see you around a lot more.
06-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Welcome to TZG Zersch.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Greetings Zersch. I too love Whiskey. Irish Whiskey to be precise. My favourites are Tullamore Dew, Redbreast, Jamesons and Bushmills. You can't beat a good Steak either. Horror films and my Ps3 help to pass the time too, they're great fun. You should get on well hereWatchmen02