Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello gang!
03-10-2009, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 12:34 AM by Sarku.)
Hello gang!
What about me?

I'm Sarku... and you are all my munions. Read this thread.

I created this place after I purchased LNoE and I wondered around the web and found no community for Last Night on Earth. I figured, "What the hell?". So I made one. I'm tzg.com's caretaker. I do so with little to no remuneration. Old Dwarf donates much time here at the boards. Thanks munion man. There have been two members that have donated to the cause. You know who you are. I thank you so much.

I'm not as visible nor as active as I'd like to be as I'm a busy single dad. Any free time I get, I'm usually spending cleaning, doing the laundry or doing dishes. I try to squeeze in some leisure every once in a while and game on XBox Live with some of the other members on the board. That's very fun. My handle is Optimus George.

I also love comics and Transformers toys.

I'd also like to take this time to welcome the recent influx of new members. It's great to see so many new faces on the boards. I hope all of you are enjoying your time.

Thanks goes to everyone for making this place what it is today. I love all you guys.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2009, 01:40 PM
RE: Hello gang!
The place seems to keep growing! Nicely done Mr. Sarku!
03-10-2009, 03:09 PM
I got here because this basically is the only dedicated sight to LNoE on the internet. The BGG page is extraordinarily useful, but it's not really a meeting place for conversation. That's why this site is so important and I hope it continues to gain the love and support of the fans around this game (including the makers).
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2009, 04:01 AM
I pretty much agree with n107 spot on. BGG is great for the reference stuff, but for the good stuff, like talking? Here...definitely.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
03-13-2009, 05:40 PM
im a huge comic fan too, i have some dateing 30-40 years before i was born.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user