Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello, new here
04-04-2018, 05:16 AM
Hello, new here
Joined a couple of weeks but this is my first chance to say hello to the community! Primarily play touch of evil and am heavily interested in modding. Hope to find some like minded people here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Hello, new here
Welcome to TZG- Always good to get more AToE Fans. Do you have all the AToE
Expansions?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-05-2018, 05:09 PM
(04-04-2018 05:16 AM)Ratmilk Wrote:  Joined a couple of weeks but this is my first chance to say hello to the community! Primarily play touch of evil and am heavily interested in modding. Hope to find some like minded people here.

Hi Ratmilk,

Are you excited about 10th anniversary edition that is coming out for A Touch of Evil?
04-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Welcome! I recent bought AToE and Something Wicked at a charity auction, but haven't had time to get it to the table.
Although I have had time to work on some Photoshop templates for the game, lol.
04-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Welcome aboard lots of like minded people here you came to the right place.
04-13-2018, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 04:02 AM by Ratmilk.)
Yup, Ive got all the expantions and the suppliments. I've got the madness and allies, the coast and echo lake. The one thing I don't have is the other soundtrack with the two additional mystery cards. Just Assumed they weren't worth it.

(04-05-2018 05:09 PM)August700212 Wrote:  
(04-04-2018 05:16 AM)Ratmilk Wrote:  Joined a couple of weeks but this is my first chance to say hello to the community! Primarily play touch of evil and am heavily interested in modding. Hope to find some like minded people here.

Hi Ratmilk,

Are you excited about 10th anniversary edition that is coming out for A Touch of Evil?

Unfortunately for me I just went and bought them all without knowing only a few months ago. If I would have known I may have waited. Guess I'll just have to see what new things they might bring in the anniversary edition.
04-16-2018, 01:58 AM
Does anyone play TOE on tabletop simulator?