Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Guy Here
03-23-2019, 03:26 PM
RE: New Guy Here
Glad it helped .I would be interested in a Game Report on your game night.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2019, 02:48 AM
Sorry for the delay. . .work's been nutso. Well, it was super fun, but it was a total slaughter. We had Jenny, Sheriff Anderson, Billy, and Sally, and by the end, it was just Sheriff Anderson against 7 zed-words two spaces from the edge of the board. I read through the comments on that post and noticed folks sharing that it was a little too easy for the heroes, so we played two cards from the zombie deck with each turn. We got a few that had us move D6 zombies 1 space and saved fight ones for the first applicable fight. Man. . .rough. We had some tough rolls, so Billy and Sally kept getting wounded, so we healed them instead of searching for weapons. When we finally decided to just go with it, they died.

I'm wondering if we missed something though. If the zombies move one space every turn and ignore their zombie hunger, then I'm not sure how any round lasts for more than the spaces from one end of the board to the other. It reads like some folks took more turns to win than there are spaces in a given row/column. Either way, we had a great time, which is the goal of game night.
03-27-2019, 10:43 AM
Back in the day when I actually had a Game Group some of our best times were when we screwed up
(well the beer probably helped).

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: