Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello there
05-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Hello there
Hi there,

I'm Nick from Quebec City Canada, I'm a big zombie fans but saddly, ain't too much a forum or chat room lover :P. I don't even have a facebook profile :S (Oh mi god, does that mean that I don't really exist ! Or does that means that I don't have any friends ! I never thought about all this, my world is crumbling around me !)

So, I was suppose to create new characters representing me and my roomy... since last summer and I've decided that one year was enough procrastination :P. I'm also looking for developping a little cosplay game short enough to be played on friday the thirteen nights, a live zombie game that could be played in my appartement... In development, I'm planning to giving it a test run on my birthday, july 29.

I'm also a big fan of arkham horror, if some of you are playing the league, I'm the leader of the friggin frogs in the 3-4 players category.

yep, yep, so much to do, so much to drink and so much to listen too... Who are you ? Stop touching yourself while your reading my post, you can't watch adult rated material while reading my post ??? Have you no shame !

See ya Zombie03

"Man, I like these zombies better when they got clothes on. That an ex-girlfriend of yours, Nick?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Thx
Oh yeah,

And thanx to Sárku for all his neat stuff Watchmen02

"Man, I like these zombies better when they got clothes on. That an ex-girlfriend of yours, Nick?"
05-10-2009, 05:51 PM
RE: Hello there
"yep, yep, so much to do, so much to drink and so much to listen too... Who are you ? Stop touching yourself while your reading my post, you can't watch adult rated material while reading my post ??? Have you no shame !"

Very little Watchmen02..Welcome aboard

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-11-2009, 04:06 AM
Welcome Lambertar, and you're welcome!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2009, 06:31 AM
Cheerio Lamberta!

Sounds nice, if hard to do a live-rpg based on zombies. I would think that most of the contact with the NPCs would be physical?

Cheerio,
A

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Yes indeed, but I was thinking more a white wolf style rock-paper-cisor like the concept used in vampire live games... But nothing has come into existance, for now it's still just an idea mijoting in my brain... huuumm, brain Watchmen02

09-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Huuuum, I'm really sorry for my invisible presence Watchmen02. I sometimes come to look around the forum and I think your a really merry and fun bunch. Like I said in my presentation, I'm not the kind of person to dedicate myself to a forum, well, yes, sometimes, but rarely Watchmen02.

So, as always, so may great projects but no conclusion to it... I haven't worked on a concept to play live zombie game in my appartment since I had some issues with my neighbours on june 23 for the "St-Jean Baptiste"... We did not make a mess or anything but some people don't like to see a lot of young adults using their outdoor tables for themselves... (Was a great story and it ends well Watchmen02). So, I though, maybe I should not repeat the history and I droped the project.

Concerning the characters I wanted to create for last night on earth, they are mostly done but since I don't have a lot of experience using photoshop, I'm kinda postponing my finishing touches...

Finally, I want to start a left for dead campaing based on my home town, Thetford-Mines. We have taken around 500 photos but we haven't yet done any serious work on the project... Since I met my girlfriend I have less time to work on my personnal projects and we're kinda in a rush at work for the next release of out software...

Also, if some of you want to add me on steam, my nick is lambertar as well, but I'm not there on a regular basis Insane19.

Take care all of you, I'm gonna try your scenarios when I have a bit of time, for now I'm playing a lot to "Tales of symphonia, dawn of new world" and "something wicked" and also waiting impatiently for the comming of the next LNOE expensaion Watchmen02.

09-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome aboard always great to see a felow Canadian on the boards... :p
09-14-2009, 01:32 AM
Welcome.
09-14-2009, 01:58 AM
"... Since I met my girlfriend I have less time to work on my personnal projects ..."

The phrase that has ended many a gaming life:rolleyes:

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: