Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Helloes! From Finland
01-17-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Helloes! From Finland
Welcome Vixx. I am an ATOEer and FANGer but any friend of FFP is a friend of mine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 03:04 PM
(01-17-2013 02:08 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Welcome Vixx. I am an ATOEer and FANGer but any friend of FFP is a friend of mine.

I'm looking forward on getting my hands on ATOE, as soon as my order arrives Watchmen02
Had to get it as well, it seems like something right up my ally.
Oddly enough I've manged to spent almost as much money on FFP boardgames as I spent on games on STEAM sales x)

Time to nut up or shut up. -Tallahassee, Zombieland Freak05
01-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the boards! I actually saw you first in one of the other threads I'm following right now, so nice to see that you are already jumping in there and becoming part of the team. ;-)

As I said to you there, it is really cool to hear that you discovered this game through Table Top's video. A lot of us watched that and were hoping it helped to generate some new fans for the game we love!
01-19-2013, 11:45 AM
(01-18-2013 08:56 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Welcome to the boards! I actually saw you first in one of the other threads I'm following right now, so nice to see that you are already jumping in there and becoming part of the team. ;-)

As I said to you there, it is really cool to hear that you discovered this game through Table Top's video. A lot of us watched that and were hoping it helped to generate some new fans for the game we love!

I do what I can to spread the infection that is LNoE, been working well so far.
Most of my friends really like playing it with me and one of my friends is spreading the infection in her family with the copy I gave her x3

Time to nut up or shut up. -Tallahassee, Zombieland Freak05
01-21-2013, 09:07 PM
(01-19-2013 11:45 AM)Vixx Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 08:56 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Welcome to the boards! I actually saw you first in one of the other threads I'm following right now, so nice to see that you are already jumping in there and becoming part of the team. ;-)

I do what I can to spread the infection that is LNoE, been working well so far.
Most of my friends really like playing it with me and one of my friends is spreading the infection in her family with the copy I gave her x3

Awesome! The more the merrier! Now you should pester some of them to join you here on the boards. ;-) LOL!