Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with Who is Who - ATOE Minis
10-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Help with Who is Who - ATOE Minis
Ok, I got into a debate with my 5 year old son last night which made me think am I using the right mini for each character. For the life of me, I thought Thomas the Courier was the figure holding the lantern. My son said Thomas is the one with the the crossbow. I tried to convice him that was Katarina, but he would not have it, 'She is not wearing a dress'.

Which brings me to this question, is there anywhere a reference of which figure is which character? I think I have most of them correct but but now I am second guessing myself.

Thanks in advance.

W.J.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Help with Who is Who - ATOE Minis
(10-12-2012 01:57 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Ok, I got into a debate with my 5 year old son last night which made me think am I using the right mini for each character. For the life of me, I thought Thomas the Courier was the figure holding the lantern. My son said Thomas is the one with the the crossbow. I tried to convice him that was Katarina, but he would not have it, 'She is not wearing a dress'.

Which brings me to this question, is there anywhere a reference of which figure is which character? I think I have most of them correct but but now I am second guessing myself.

Thanks in advance.

W.J.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/861147/w...-what-hero

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
10-12-2012, 04:47 PM
The book has references, but yeah, some of the ATOE figures are hard to tell apart. I usually have to divide them ALL out to make sure I'm right.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Yes, it's sort of annoying how the minis don't follow the card art a little closer or in some cases even conflict, showing the character holding one accessory while the figure is holding another. Games with minis of orcs and dwarves and werewolves and lizard people or whatever are easy to identify at a glance but a bunch of regular people in period clothing can often blend together.
10-12-2012, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 06:01 PM by Wasteland Jack.)
(10-12-2012 04:09 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/861147/w...-what-hero

Thanks much MoonSylver
(10-12-2012 04:47 PM)mqstout Wrote:  The book has references, but yeah, some of the ATOE figures are hard to tell apart. I usually have to divide them ALL out to make sure I'm right.

FFP must have realized this after the fact because the front page of FANG Quick-rulebook has the delineation of characters to figures.

And all this time I have been playing Thomas as Cooke and Cooke as Thomas.