Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here it comes the new challengers!!!
08-22-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Here it comes the new challengers!!!
That does make sense, in a way. After all, it is a whole new town. It would make sense it would have its own hospital, diner, etc. Though, not sure why we'd need TWO roads out of town. Granted, I'm sure in real life there would be plenty of roads out of town. LOL! But, I don't see the need for two in one game, much less three if you combine the two games.

Either way, I don't care! It is just awesome that we are getting this. I am a long way off from getting my own copy (I want to collect all the expansions for the original game over time first), but I am just so excited to know there is more for me to collect!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2012, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2012 08:26 PM by j0hnnn.)
And what if a given building is present in 2 board sets? What happens?

Aren't the boards compatible? If i use Woodinvale i can't use Timber peak?

The hero gets to choose?

Sooo many doubts....

Ah... the glitch of IE9...

damn browser

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
08-22-2012, 08:19 PM
(08-22-2012 08:16 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  And what if a given building is present in 2 board sets? What happens?

Aren't the boards compatible? If i use Woodinvale i can't use Timber peak?

The hero gets to choose?

Sooo many doubts

Well...

I would guess you could handle this a couple different ways.

1) Inentionally set them up so it makes it look like the border of the two towns, hence it could make sense that there are two Hospitals, or two diners nearby, etc.

or

2) Decide amongst your group that if this happens, you pick one, place the other back, and pick a different one instead until you get 4 different sections.
08-22-2012, 08:26 PM
I haven't read the rules yet. I've been, so far, playing Kingdom Builder instead. (Since it's just me and the BF. I prefer LNOE with at least 3.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2012, 05:45 PM
(08-22-2012 08:26 PM)mqstout Wrote:  so far, playing Kingdom Builder instead.

Kingdom Builder, ehhhh.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05