Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
12-29-2010, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2012 06:17 PM by samuraitrev.)
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
:Edit: Please look at the end of this thread to find the latest scores.
First of all the superb (previously banned) Zombie Flesh Eaters (1979) Dir. Lucio Fulci What other film has a Zombie vs. Shark scene where the shark is clearly real!!    

Next we have all of George A. Romero's Classics in chronological order plus remakes (underneath the originals in the picture)

Night of the Living Dead (1968) and the remake Dir. Tom Savini (He was makeup artist/gore master for Romero's Zombie films) (1990)

Dawn of the Dead (1978) and the remake dir. by Zack Snyder (2004)

Day of the Dead (1985)

Land of the Dead (2005)

Diary of the Dead (2007)

They are all strong films and the remakes are really good too! My favorite has to be Day of the Dead because of the claustraphobia and the lovable 'Bub' and the mad doctor.

Ok moving on now for the black humour gang

Return of the Living Dead (1984) Dir. Dan O'Bannon and it's sequel Return of the Living Dead Part 2 (1988) Dir. Ken Wiederhorn.

Braindead (1992) Dir. Peter Jackson

Shaun of the Dead (2004) Dir. Edgar Wright

My favorite hands down is Return of the Living Dead it has everything real laughs, rewatchable, gore, heavenly tombstone dancing punk fox and Tarman. SEE THIS FILM or you'll never be quite the zombie you thought you were!

One for the kids get them into the living dead at an early age with this class act.

I hope you liked this article Watchmen02 Comments Welcome
What's your favorite films then?
Do you agree/disagree with this selection?
Which classic have I missed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - samuraitrev - 12-29-2010 09:04 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - Gothicincarnation - 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM