Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
01-30-2011, 02:13 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
(01-30-2011 08:28 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  You have all of my favs on your list. I particularly love Linnea Quigley on the tombstone in Return of the Living Dead. I think this is my fav. Campy, retro, funny, gory, awesome.

Braindead is called Dead Alive over in the US, and is a fantastic, silly gorefest also. One of my long-time favorites.

One series you don't list that I always considered to be in the zombie genre is Evil Dead. I think part 2, Dead by Dawn is my favorite. Everyone loves Ash!

Hi Viking you have good taste! The beautiful Miss Quigley looks good enough to eat Wow! The reason I didn't list the Evil dead trilogy (I have them all) is I wasn't sure if they were classed as zombies because the 'deadites' are possessed humans who don't necessarily have to be dead first. Ash gets converted in II for example. Otherwise the films would have been right up there 'cos they're class!!Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - samuraitrev - 01-30-2011 02:13 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - Gothicincarnation - 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM