Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
03-16-2011, 06:23 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
(01-31-2011 04:23 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(01-31-2011 04:23 AM)Sarku Wrote:  Here's a list of THE 14 best zombie movies... THOUGHTS?!?!

Mine?

28 Days Later
Shaun of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Zombieland

Love those movies... Watchmen02

Good choices there! Zombieland was a good laugh especially Bill Murrey's scenes. I've never seen some of those films in the 'top' 14. Resident Evil, Dead Snow, Versus, Planet Terror, or Cemetery Man. Have any of you guys seen these films? Worth Buying? Oh yeah and I'd forgotten about Re-Animator that film is WIN. Herbert West is played masterfully by Jeffrey Combs. Thanks for the other suggestions guys I have made a note of them.Watchmen02

Dead Snow, Versus, Planet Terror, and Cemetery Man are all worth watching, definatly. I especially was fond of Cemetery Man, it was chock full of great stuff. Fido is another one I totally suggest if you havnt seen it yet. Its the perfect movie about a Boy and his pet zombie. Its aww inducing.

Organize before they Rise.

In the head and not the chest,
head shots are the very best.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - the redeader - 03-16-2011 06:23 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - Gothicincarnation - 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM