Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
03-04-2012, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 11:58 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
(03-04-2012 08:32 AM)Emp Wrote:  Recently saw Dead Heads. Not bad and a funny angle to a road movie.
La Horde (french movie) was also good. Great atmosphere.

Hi Emp,

I watched The Horde with subtitles on Friday. How many guns got pointed at heads?!? The films' not gonna get any oscars but It was damn fast paced with some cool Zombie action in it. The Zombies are stone cold badass killers in it. More like rage Zombies out of 28 Days Later. The basic plot is Cops vs. Gang vs. Zombies. I liked the fact that the rest of the city is burning and blowing up etc. It makes you wonder what other desperate battles are ongoing in the city. As this is just based in a block of flats. My rating 3 stars out of 5.
I would like to thank Goodcop and DrkBlueXG for their votes. Here's the new scores.

1) 28 Days Later 18
2) Shaun of the Dead 17
3) Zombieland 16
4) Dawn of the Dead (remake) 11
Dawn of the Dead 11
5) Brain Dead/ Dead Alive 10

Every vote matters YOU can change the score board..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - Gothicincarnation - 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - samuraitrev - 03-04-2012 11:54 AM