Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero Ideas- The Warriors (4 of em')
04-20-2011, 12:57 AM
Hero Ideas- The Warriors (4 of em')
Hero Ideas: The Warriors.

Name: Swan- War Chief
Start:
Strange- Male
Wound/s: 2
Special Rules:
BRAWLING – May cancel any Zombie Fight: Card used against him on the roll of 4+
BOPPER - While in the outside, may roll an extra Fight Dice, while unarmed may roll an extra Fight Dice.
Quote: Let's just get to the next station O.K.?

Name: Ajax- Alpha Male
Start: Police Station
Strange- Male
Wound/s: 2
Special Rules:
TOUGH – Wins fights on a tie.
BOPPER - While in the outside, may roll an extra Fight Dice, while unarmed may roll an extra Fight Dice.
Quote: I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle.

Name: Rembrandt- Graffiti Artist
Start: Graveyard
Strange- Male
Wound/s: 1
Special Rules:
LIGHTWEIGHT – May not use Guns except the Revolver.
LOOKOUT- May move D3 on the zombie’s turn, after the ‘Move Zombies’ phase.
YOUTH – May give up a Move Action to Full Heal.
Quote: We're not gonna be able to make it back!

Name: Mercy- Woman Trouble
Start: Outside
Strange- Female
Wound/s: 1
Special Rules:
LOUDMOUTH- Zombie hunger applies two spaces away from her.
FOR SHAKIN’ HER ASS-When being wounded while in the same space as a Male, she may have that Male take the wound instead.
Quote: See that guy? Over there! He's after you, and he's got some guys with him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2011, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2011 02:12 AM by vikinglad.)
RE: Hero Ideas- The Warriors (4 of em')
Pretty cool. Here is some constructive feedback:
1. When you say 1 wound, do you mean they get hit once and die, or get hit twice and die?

Quote:BOPPER - While in the outside, may roll an extra Fight Dice, while unarmed may roll an extra Fight Dice.
Does he get 2 extra dice if outside with no weapons? Seems either overpowered or ambiguous. Either way, I would change this to "May roll one extra fight dice if unarmed or outside."

Quote:LOOKOUT- May move D3 on the zombie’s turn, after the ‘Move Zombies’ phase.
This makes it very nearly impossible for the zombies to catch him. It is way better than Billy's "Track Star" ability. I am not sure this will balance well in the game. Maybe change to "May move 2 spaces during the "Move Zombies" phase on a roll of 5+" This will keep him out of trouble 1/3 of the time. Or, maybe "May move 2 spaces during the "Move Zombies" phase unless there is a zombie in the same or adjacent square.

4. Mercy seems a bit weak. Maybe give her 1 more wound or the Youth healing ability.

Nice Work!
04-20-2011, 02:29 AM
RE: Hero Ideas- The Warriors (4 of em')
Firstly thanks for all the help. It's much appreciated.
When i put 1 wound, i mean having one wounded stamp and one dead stamp.
With BOPPER i meant for him to get 2 extra dice if outside with no weapons. It's a bit overpowered but they are hard lol, what if i add they can't use ranged weapons?
With Lookout i agree with you and will change it to: May move 2 spaces during the "Move Zombies" phase on a roll of 5+. I like that thanks. Zombie17
And cool i'll give Mercy the youth ability.

Thanks again.
P.S I'm putting up my second set of Hero's Planet Terror, your opinion is welcomed.