Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hero Mat
04-16-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Hero Mat
Those look great. I always want to somehow "equip" my items to my hero card!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the Hero Mat! I play Android Netrunner and got a Player Mat for that card game off Boardgame Geek. It helped my wife out immensely and I think this will make organization a ton better too!

Excellent job getting high res images and blending them together. The fonts look great too. What program did you use? Where did you get the fonts?
04-27-2013, 06:21 PM
The fonts I got from the download section, there are two or three fonts in there for use on the character card and scenario card templates, ill have to look the names up, I think it's destroy and Dominica. I just used good old photoshop to do the creation, every little piece was its own layer. I just created all the parts and then moved them around to set the layout.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2014, 03:19 PM
I played LNoE the other week and my friend had these mats for play. I was very impressed and he told me about this website. So here I am. I looked all over bgg for these mats and they are not there and there isn't even any as cool looking on there. I can't wait to print these on my color laser for use in my game. Now I just need accepted into the dowloads.