Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hero Mat
04-13-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Hero Mat
I have been looking for something like this. Will help when one person has 2 or more characters in the game. Keep up the good work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2013, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2013 09:16 PM by friskers96.)
There has been a second edit and awaiting thoughts before I submit to DL section. I think this is a great teaching tool for new players. It is set for 8.5"X11" paper I made 4 myself and I went with legal sized paper and cut out to make sure the "slots" didn't change size on me. Used a heavy laminate pocket and I'm good to go. Please comment and proof it if you could then I'll get the pdf up as soon as im done. Thanks!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2013, 02:44 AM
what would you think about adding a section for event cards that remain in play (either zombie or heroic ones)? or experience cards in the new TP expansion? otherwise I think this is a clever idea. I definitely think that it would aid my explaining the game in our group (we have new people every week and laying it out like this makes things very accessible...)

"with just a touch of my burning hand..."
04-14-2013, 03:29 AM
I would need to increase the size... Ill post this one and start working on it straight away!! Watchmen02

04-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Ok I submitted a JPEG version to the DL section. The PDF version was too big to submit, so if anyone want the PDF, PM me with an email address and I'll send it right out..

04-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Hero Mat
I really like this playmat idea. The execution is great.

The addition of the rules set on the side definitely completes it.

Great job!

Any one here from Long Island NY?
04-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Awesome work my friend.
Can't wait to print it out.
04-15-2013, 08:15 AM
It hit the DL section now, it's in the LNOE Variant section.

04-15-2013, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 11:09 AM by argailwall.)
Excellent work frisker, though the zombie information i find unrellated there (maybe a different zombie playmat, having a printed sun track(maybe horizontal in order to fit), slots for remains in play, and zombie summary, gave you work to do :P)
04-15-2013, 03:40 PM
I've got some rough ideas going for a zombie mat... Zed holding pin, grave weapon spots, ect. Problem I'm having is space... The game is a space hog as is, in play and storing, the mats on 8.5X11 make it more so. I am hard at work though, so ill get something out soon for suggestions. I dig the sun tracker idea, mainly cause it gets pushed off to the side sometimes and forgotten in the heat of battle.