Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero Pogs for online use
06-04-2016, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 10:48 PM by jeffd1830.)
Hero Pogs for online use
Update: 2017-09-12. I've added the eight new Heroes for this year (and Betsy.)

[Image: hero-pogs.png?2017]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Hero Pogs for online use
Greetings everyone!!! As you can see above, I've finished designing pogs for every official Last Night on Earth hero released so far!

My intention is to use these to facilitate playing with some friends online where miniatures wouldn't be suitable.

I tried to balance the predominant colors in a well-distributed way so there will be a sense of each character having a color (as much as it was possible), almost like in clue.
06-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Yah, these are fantastic. Well done!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
09-12-2017, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 10:49 PM by jeffd1830.)
I have drawn new pogs for the four Townsfolk who have become Heroes in the 10th Anniversary Edition, as well as Old Betsy, and everyone in Hero Pack 2, and have updated the original post in this thread.

For Deputy Taylor, I decided to do a police light, since I've already got two badges (Anderson and Rachelle.)
09-12-2017, 11:40 PM
How did I not notice this one before?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Love it! cool design