Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero pack 1
03-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Hero pack 1
Any ideas where I could get my hands on this?

Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Hero pack 1
Amazon?
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Night-Earth-H...979658586/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2015, 08:57 AM
A little higher than the retail cost, but thanks for the reply
03-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I saw that it was $60 on Amazon, and decided to pass on that one. It's only 4 miniatures, 4 character sheets, and an extra 10 cards or so.

But, as luck would have it, the day after my shipment of all my other LNOE goodness arrived, I happened to walk into a local game store and found Hero Pack 1 on the shelf for only $25. It was the last one they had in stock, unfortunately, but I was happy to add it to my collection at a decent price.

So, I'd suggest checking with game stores in your area before dropping $60 for it.
03-05-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 04:09 PM by sgiove.)
I actually bought a second Hero Pack 1 years ago because I planned on using the duplicate miniatures to make zombie versions of all the heroes (still working on that, but I've already hacked up the miniatures from this set). If you want to find your own replacement miniatures for the heroes, I could sell you the scenario plaque, hero plaques, and the zombie and hero deck cards on the cheap. Send me an email at sgiove <AT> aol <DOT> com if interested.
03-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Might take you up on that offer soon, will scour the net and game shops for a full set first, thanks