Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero pack 1 back in print!
06-17-2017, 07:45 PM
Hero pack 1 back in print!
Just ordered HP1 from the FFP website. If you've been looking for this get it now. I have a feeling they are going to go quick.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2017, 06:23 AM
RE: Hero pack 1 back in print!
Just ordered mine last week I've been waiting far too long already....lol
07-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Anyone know of any UK retailer selling this? They said they have a UK distributer but it's been several weeks now and nobody seems to have it in stock, despite me emailing most the major retailers that have previously sold it it or other FFP games. Shipping and customs will cost about twice what the product is worth so can't afford to order from US
07-29-2017, 08:14 AM
(07-28-2017 02:30 PM)Capey Wrote:  Anyone know of any UK retailer selling this? They said they have a UK distributer but it's been several weeks now and nobody seems to have it in stock, despite me emailing most the major retailers that have previously sold it it or other FFP games. Shipping and customs will cost about twice what the product is worth so can't afford to order from US

I thought FFP said this would be out around November along with the 10th Anniversary version?
07-30-2017, 03:21 AM
I believe you're thinking of Hero Pack 2, if I remember the announcement correctly. I can't wait for it!
07-30-2017, 10:41 AM
(07-30-2017 03:21 AM)sammyfan47 Wrote:  I believe you're thinking of Hero Pack 2, if I remember the announcement correctly. I can't wait for it!

Woops - you're absolutely right. Roll on Novermber!
08-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Amazon UK now have a few in stock from a marketplace seller, just ordered a copy, they have a few more left if anyone else in the UK want to snap one up.
08-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Hero Pack 1 popped up a few days ago on Amazon CA and I snatched it up for an unbelievable price ($18 CAD) with free shipping. Its from a long time seller with lots of feedback, but I'm still not sure I will believe it until it arrives at my door.

I checked the next day, and it looks like the cheap copies are all gone and they are going for $40+ now.