Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ETA on uploads?
07-18-2018, 04:36 AM
ETA on uploads?
I uploaded my Hero pack 3 a couple of days ago but haven't seen it go up yet. Anybody have an idea how long something like that usually takes? Or if it has gotten rejected than some way of finding out why?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2018, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2018 12:34 AM by mqstout.)
RE: ETA on uploads?
Haven't heard of anyone having delays before. Let me poke around. Do you know about the file size and type (zip, pdf?) Your user panel says 0 download submissions. Are you sure it didn't give you an error or anything?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-19-2018, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2018 05:29 AM by Ratmilk.)
(07-19-2018 12:32 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Haven't heard of anyone having delays before. Let me poke around. Do you know about the file size and type (zip, pdf?) Your user panel says 0 download submissions. Are you sure it didn't give you an error or anything?

I'll give it another go I guess. The file name is HP3.zip it's a zip file with 6 individual files. I also have another one called HP3bios.zip

Okay, so I've tried again and it says they went up. I've tried to put them the "Minions" section of the downloads so maybe that will help you search. I hope they are there. Thank you so much for the help.
07-19-2018, 11:30 AM
I glad mqstout is having a go at this as I had no idea on where to begin as your problem has never come up.
Right now it's about 6 hours later & your stuff still isn't showing? I don't know how things actually get into Downloads
once you upload perhaps they need Adm. approval & Sarku hasn't seen them yet???

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-19-2018, 02:36 PM
Sarku has to approve all uploaded files.
That would be the delay. I wonder if he would be able to grant some of us regulars some permissions for approval of files?
07-19-2018, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2018 12:27 PM by Ratmilk.)
Well that would explain it. I'll hold off on the other uploads I have planned because I've probably sent the current one 5-6 times now. Don't want to flood the admin anymore than I have already. Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know the situation.
07-25-2018, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2018 10:26 PM by Ratmilk.)
I've gone and posted 2 of my mods up on BGG in the files section. Ratmilk's "Hero pack 3", and Ratmilk's "Card and movement mod".

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/16650...ero-pack-3

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/16679...-mod-cards
07-26-2018, 05:10 PM
I asked the admin off-forum [on his Facebook] about this. No reply yet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2018, 07:49 PM
Thanks for trying.