Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero's Win!!! WHOOT
08-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Hero's Win!!! WHOOT
Finally, I've played a game and the Heros' eeked out a win. In the DIE ZOMBIES DIE scenario, we killed out 15th zombie with 2 turns left.

Plus, I introduced my brother to the game, and he was jazzed about it.

We had so many 'right from a horror movie' type elements that it really made it for a fantastic and memorable game.

Quick question, and one that is probably obvious, but I'll ask just for clarification....

The Zombies played the 'I''m feeling strange' card on one of our Heros, Jake.

One of our other heros was already dead Father Joesph, and what this card does is turn the afflicted into a zombie on the next wound taken.

So, even if the next wound taken would NOT have been a kill, the fact that he turned into a Zombie Hero would have been enough to satisfy the 'kill two heros to win' scenario....

OR, would he be allowed to turn into a ZOMBIE HERO, and we'd have to have one of the remaining two also get killed to satisfy the win requirement?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2008, 11:59 PM
RE: Hero's Win!!! WHOOT
In the Die Zombie Die scenario, you're not supposed to use anything other than the basic set of cards. The advanced set shouldn't have even been in the mix.

Seeing how that's the case. I demand that the game you played should be stricken from the win/lose tally and you should all flog yourselves for a huge mistake in game play. Thanks...

Sarku has spoken....

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
08-18-2008, 04:18 PM
So, my only win is Null and Void!!

DAMNABLE ZOMBIES!

Commencing self flogging...
08-18-2008, 06:23 PM
supervike Wrote:So, my only win is Null and Void!!

DAMNABLE ZOMBIES!

Any chance of posting pics?:P

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
08-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Assuming that you, like I, would not want to go back and re-separate the card piles (I've never played the Die Zombies Die scenario), I would say that killing a zombie hero counts as killing a zombie.

I will be happy the next time the heroes win. I think I might fudge it for them a little. They're currently at a record of about 3 out of 10. There have been a couple really close games, though!
08-19-2008, 03:29 AM
Old Dwarf Wrote:
supervike Wrote:So, my only win is Null and Void!!

DAMNABLE ZOMBIES!

Any chance of posting pics?:P

OD

You are a sick little twisted old dwarf!

AND I LIKE IT!!

(thanks MGSTOUT for answering my question. I figured it still counted as a kill as well)