Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heroclix HorrorClix?
02-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Heroclix HorrorClix?
anyone here play?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 11:50 PM
RE: Heroclix HorrorClix?
I play HorrorClix... not so much anymore, but I still pull em out every now and then.
03-01-2011, 09:36 AM
I found a starter box at a discounted store for 3 bucks, unfortuneately it waws missing the 2 minis, but I still got a kick out of the quality it came with. I use the tree and grave stone markers in my LNOE games. Pretty cool looking minis and not a bad price.
03-16-2011, 06:00 PM
(03-01-2011 09:36 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  I found a starter box at a discounted store for 3 bucks, unfortuneately it waws missing the 2 minis, but I still got a kick out of the quality it came with. I use the tree and grave stone markers in my LNOE games. Pretty cool looking minis and not a bad price.

You know....I think there may be a new scenario in there somewhere. The haunted tree is spawning zombies and the heroes need to get gas and a lighter in order to burn the tree down and stop the zombie spawning all the while, of course, fighting off the zombies already spawned. Hmmm...I think the brain gears are a rolling on this one.

Organize before they Rise.

In the head and not the chest,
head shots are the very best.