Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for People play LNOE
11-26-2012, 06:46 AM
Looking for People play LNOE
Hey all I'm new to the game and have a few friends that play but aren't always available..I'm in Northeastern PA near Wilkes-Barre actually so if anyone is looking to get some games going let me know..I'm game for custom scenarios and I'm currently creating cards, heroes, scenarios and game boards so I'm always looking for some fellow brainstormers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Looking for People play LNOE
Ah...too bad you live on the other side of the states. I'd definitely be game for meeting new LNOE'ers!
11-27-2012, 05:16 AM
im in beckley, west va. too far from you redeye but if anyone is closer let me know.
11-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Sorry, I'm not quite in your area (far from it, actually), but I can probably help by sending you here:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ybody-live

It's 16-some pages of Members stating more or less where they're at. Just send them a PM if you think they're close to you. Good luck. Watchmen02
11-27-2012, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2012 05:59 AM by ForestRunner.)
I'm from Sydney, Australia... so I think that may be a bit too far to venture for a game of LNoE. Zombie20

On a more serious note Redeye, I found LNoE and AToE players just by enquiring at my local games shop. thereby making new friends as well.

Some of our games shops here in Australia have their own sites and related forums as well, and I've found gamers this way too. Can never hurt to have a dig around.

Couple of things to consider which are minimal time and effort in the grand scheme of things.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-27-2012, 08:56 PM
DARN! So close, yet so far. I live in Hatboro, PA, which is one of the suburbs near Philly. So, I think that is something like 4 hours from Wilkes Barre. Good luck, though.

As some others have suggested, try seeing if you can get a game night set up (or see if they may already have one) at some of your local game shops, or even something like a comic shop. I was actually able to get a game night set up at my local comic shop and it has been going for several months now. Good luck!
12-02-2012, 03:39 AM
I am south of you Pa folk. Down in Baltimore Md.