Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heros save Christmas!
12-08-2008, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 04:16 PM by deadrabbit.)
Heros save Christmas!
Heros save Christmas Turns: 16

zombies start with a special grave dead zombie ( Santa )

1) the heros win by deliver a present to every building on the board by removeing an item they have from the game while in a building, saving Christmas. this is a free action. mark buildings with a counter.

2) santa has three health boxes and rolls 2 fight dice. santa may use its turn to return a item removed from the game to the discard pile. may not be returned to play after santa dies

3) zombies win by stopping the heros

Have fun and have a merry Christmas.

tell me what you think, and if you think you'll play it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2008, 05:34 PM
RE: Heros save Christmas!
Only thing that jumps to mind from reading: Do the heroes start with any items? Or do you have a situation where you have to search the buildings for an item, only to later drop an item in a building?

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2008, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 09:32 PM by deadrabbit.)
ya didnt think about that, but just cuz they found it in there house dosent mean it was theres, so the heros rap it up in nice paper, and deliver it to the nice kiddies. but theres really nothing else you could do thats Christmas themed plus its different from the other scenarios

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
12-09-2008, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 11:00 PM by mqstout.)
*It's REALLY cold out. Any turn in which the heroes end their movement outside of a building, they take a wound. They may heal this damage by spending a turn in the manor house doing absolutely nothing (hey, the rest of town lost power!). This is really risky for the teens. This adds a lot of power to the already powerful "locked doors" card, so that might need to be altered for the scenario.
*Play with the mansion. All gifts have to be delivered to the mansion, but searched for in the perimeter.
*Zombie Santa should be meatier if he can't regenerate. Make him immune to ranged combat and explosives, and all "immediately killed" effects turn into wounds instead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2008, 12:23 AM
nice ideas, love you

12-11-2008, 04:00 PM
mqstout Wrote:*It's REALLY cold out. Any turn in which the heroes end their movement outside of a building, they take a wound. They may heal this damage by spending a turn in the manor house doing absolutely nothing (hey, the rest of town lost power!). This is really risky for the teens. This adds a lot of power to the already powerful "locked doors" card, so that might need to be altered for the scenario.
*Play with the mansion. All gifts have to be delivered to the mansion, but searched for in the perimeter.
*Zombie Santa should be meatier if he can't regenerate. Make him immune to ranged combat and explosives, and all "immediately killed" effects turn into wounds instead.

Nice I think that helps to fill it out a bit more and give some more theme to the scenario. Roots it more in the flavour of it all. Would be cool to see this finalized and put on a scenario card formatted to the size of the exisiting official ones.

Now this means I am going to have to make a special winter board for my Project Woodinvale? doesn't it? :P

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
12-11-2008, 07:23 PM
a winter board would be cool. things are always scarier when there frozen.