Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey Everyone
05-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Hey Everyone
I'm trying out this site to see what the community is like, and to see if there's any new ideas for scenarios and the like.

I only own the original game, no expansions or supplements yet, this all gets pricey very quickly, especially for a married-with-kids university student.

Anywho, I don't know what else to say, so... Hi! Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2011, 02:47 PM
RE: Hey Everyone
(05-28-2011 02:29 PM)Agentfyre Wrote:  I'm trying out this site to see what the community is like, and to see if there's any new ideas for scenarios and the like.

I only own the original game, no expansions or supplements yet, this all gets pricey very quickly, especially for a married-with-kids university student.

Anywho, I don't know what else to say, so... Hi! Watchmen02

Welcome, I am pretty new to this community but everyone is very nice and helpful! Hope you enjoy!
05-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the board. Stick around, plenty of nice guys and gals here.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Hello!
05-30-2011, 08:02 AM
What up, Agentfyre? I hear ya about all of the supplements getting pricey for us married-with-kids folks. The only one I have is growing hunger. I think this one is really worth getting. I have gotten along fine without any of the other supps so far, but I think GH is must now that I have it.
05-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome to TZG

Truth be told it gets pricey for us empty nesters as well & at my age no one really wants to buy my kidney.
Vikinglad is right on GH is rather a must have although you can get a lot of milage out of the base game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Greetings Agentfyre and welcome to the site! Getting all the expansions involved begging, borrowing and stealing but hell it was worth it! Hope you like what you find.

So OD any starting bids on that kidney? I'm happy to start the ball rolling at £10...Zombie03
05-30-2011, 05:28 PM
My wife still puts up with me going up to the game store and buying too many board games Zombie17
05-31-2011, 01:04 AM
(05-30-2011 08:02 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  What up, Agentfyre? I hear ya about all of the supplements getting pricey for us married-with-kids folks. The only one I have is growing hunger. I think this one is really worth getting. I have gotten along fine without any of the other supps so far, but I think GH is must now that I have it.

Is Growing Hunger really that good? I looked all over but I couldn't find anything that tells what's in it, and I haven't seen it in stores... Honestly, I was looking at Survival of the Fittest. Which do you guys think would be better?

And thanks for the welcoming guys! I'll have to check out the rest of the forums soon. Just got back from vacation today. Happy Memorial Day!
05-31-2011, 01:29 AM
GH first! Extra corner pieces! Heroes! Cards! Scenarios! Dot-point rules!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user