Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey, Oh
07-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Hey, Oh
Hi, my names Drew. I've played Last Night on Earth a couple of times, and I love the game (I especially love trying to eat everyone's brains). I just got it as a gift, so I'm looking forward to many opportunities to zombie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Hey, Oh
Welcome! Last Night on Earth is a lot of fun, and we have a lot of custom content here to enjoy as well!
07-14-2014, 10:50 AM
Nice Gift (all I ever is ties). Welcome to TZG

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Greetings Drew, great to have you here at Zombie central. Yes it's a great feeling watching the reactions of players when they thought their tough character would survive the night and you just pick them off one by one gorging on their spicy terrorized brains MMMMWAAHHHHH HAAAhAAAhAAA HAAA HHaa HHAAaa!!!!Freak01
07-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the boards! This is definitely a great gift to be given. :-) Hope you get a lot of chances to play. Hope we see you around the boards a lot more.