Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey guys!
12-16-2010, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2010 05:00 AM by MK Ultra.)
RE: Hey guys!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I played my first game last Friday and it was a blast. I forgot that zombies only get to play one card per fight so, needless to say, melee was pretty brutal for the heroes! Oops!
I'm dying to see what downloads are on the site, so I'm just posting some welcomes and random crap to get to 10.
1 more and I can access downloads! Sorry, I know this is cheesy. I promise to post more for real later!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Welcome aboard... Glad to have you with us.
12-16-2010, 08:31 AM
(12-16-2010 04:46 AM)MK Ultra Wrote:  I forgot that zombies only get to play one card per fight so, needless to say, melee was pretty brutal for the heroes! Oops!

Welcome to the board Watchmen02

Remember, zombies can only play 1 FIGHT card, all other cards can be played as much as you like.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user