Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey there....Recently Joined
04-01-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Hey there....Recently Joined
I can actually remember a similar situation in another of my games. Now I am forgetting if it was me, but I think it was. I do, however, remember that the hero character was Sheriff Anderson.

If I recall, I believe it was Escape in the Truck. But, I do remember that the scenario required the heroes to get somewhere in the end. It was nearing the end, and the heroes were almost ready to win. But, there were too many zombies in the truck (or whatever was the objective point). So, the Sheriff decided to take one for the team.

He made sure he was adjacent to the zombies so they would all follow him, giving the other heroes room to get to the truck. Again, there were a ton of zombies on him all at once... yet somehow he actually managed to survive the fights. So, not only did he win the game for the heroes by clearing the truck out, but he also survived to tell the tale.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: Hey there....Recently Joined
Greetings maxfool,
I have played as the Zombies just about the same as Heroes. I prefer the Zombie side though. I always root for the bad guys in films etcZombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply