Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi!
05-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Hi!
Hi guys!
An ATOE and FanG fan from Norway here.
I thought these games were dead until I accidentally came across their announcement of two new expansions for FanG.
Perhaps there is light at the end of the SoB tunnel after all...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2018, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2018 10:26 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Hi!
Welcome to TZG....... we can only hope.

OD

Hey-just notice you've been a member for 3 years ,hope to hear more of your views.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-07-2018, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2018 05:22 PM by unphlogistoned.)
RE: Hi!
(05-06-2018 10:21 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG....... we can only hope.

OD

Hey-just notice you've been a member for 3 years ,hope to hear more of your views.

Tha long, huh?
I remember finding this site and lurked for a bit when I first discovered ATOE. FFP titles are hard to come by in Norway but I've managed to pick up most of the ATOE expansions when doing the occasional travel abroad and recently managed to find FanG and a copy of the Crimson Hand expansion as well.
With the news of the new expansions, I hope to be drawn back into the pulp board game genre again.