Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi all
01-14-2021, 12:56 PM
Hi all
Currently playing Atoe and Lnoe. There's some great ideas on here, am enjoying browsing!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Hi all
Welcome aboard DO. AToE is my favorite FFP Game,do you have the Expansions?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-14-2021, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2021 09:48 PM by DarkOrc.)
(01-14-2021 01:19 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome aboard DO. AToE is my favorite FFP Game,do you have the Expansions?

OD

Im loving it! I've always been one for figures and dioramas, since the old D&D days 20 or so years ago. Been admiring some of the painting submissions here. Only got mine sprayed so far though, which is nicer already than the blue!. I've got hero pack 1 and 2 and have had something wicked coming soon. Its my third attempt to get SW from the states now. It just isn't in the UK right now, but got refunds when it was never delivered!
I'm looking forward to posting some of my ideas about
Theme vs rules, and how its so easy to get bogged down with rules unless there's an underlying story...
.. Such as why an elder would be hero of the people WHILST still hiding the fact he is an evil elder on his second secrets card....its all just a clever pretense. Get everyone trusting you, THEN POUNCE! Looking forward to reading much more in the forums AND playing more. Only on my second solo game. Plan to play co-op with friends once I know my way round the game more.

Thanks for the welcome too, OD!

Thought I'd treat myself to the coast after getting to grips with everything and enjoying just the base game a bit

FFP always delivers fine... My difficulties were with 3rd party sellers. Hope SW arrives this time haha.
01-14-2021, 10:28 PM
Hi! Welcome. I am sorely missing from this site. I do try to pop in every once in a while though.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2021, 12:03 AM
(01-14-2021 10:28 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Hi! Welcome. I am sorely missing from this site. I do try to pop in every once in a while though.

Busy times, Sarku!
I usually don't have much time, but now late nights with games, as no work in the mornings....
07-10-2021, 08:01 PM
welcome haven't played atoe yet which do you prefer?