Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi everyone
06-19-2011, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2011 04:55 PM by TommyEmko.)
Hi everyone
Hi,

my name is Tomas and i'm from Czech Republic, so excuse my English (cause is terrible). I start play "the real" bord game recently, my friend few weeks ago bought Arkham Horror and then i found myself addicted. After few games i said to my friend: "This game has the same atmosphere like zombie movies." and then my friend showed me LNOE on the internet. I read some reviews and i'll be addicted 2nd times. Now i order my own LNOE and i can't wait when it's arrived. Meanwhile i am searching new scenarios and other stuff, and this forum is the best place for it. So thx a lot everyone.

Tomas.

I'm from Czech Republic, so excuse my English please. Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2011, 01:04 AM
RE: Hi everyone
Vítejte v České TZG Tomas.My bude mnohem nejhorší, než si angličtinu, takže se nemusíte starat o to, když post.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Welcome Thomas!

And...uhm...oh shit.... SARKU !!! HELP !!! OD is starting to speak in that voodoo language again !! QUICK !! HIT HIM WITH SOMETHING before he starts hovering again!! Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Ha. I thought that was the secret lost line to the Litany of the Worm.

Welcome Thomas. So you haven't played Last Night on Earth yet? You are going to love it!
06-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Welcome to TZG TomasWatchmen02
06-23-2011, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2011 10:36 PM by TommyEmko.)
thx everyone, and now tell me how bad my Englis is?? :-D
(06-20-2011 07:01 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Ha. I thought that was the secret lost line to the Litany of the Worm.

Welcome Thomas. So you haven't played Last Night on Earth yet? You are going to love it!

No I haven't played yet. While ago I unpacked the box and right now I exploring what's in it :-).
(06-20-2011 01:04 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Vítejte v České TZG Tomas.My bude mnohem nejhorší, než si angličtinu, takže se nemusíte starat o to, když post.

OD

THX. When I read the first sentence, I think that you are Czech too :-D. But you are probably not ;-) and than thx a lot for google translator. :-)

06-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Considering that many people here communicate with grunts and moans (myself included from time to time ^_^) I think your English will be more than adequate. Welcome from another newb!
06-27-2011, 08:14 PM
(06-26-2011 08:17 PM)atramagus Wrote:  Considering that many people here communicate with grunts and moans (myself included from time to time ^_^) I think your English will be more than adequate. Welcome from another newb!

thx, i'm glad to hear that

06-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Sorry... I was off in Jamaica and I missed a TON of posts. Welcome Tomas...

Emp... Sorry again. OD is off in Florida practicing his voodoo magic on the talking gorillas.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2011, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2011 07:28 PM by TommyEmko.)
(06-28-2011 04:52 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Sorry... I was off in Jamaica and I missed a TON of posts. Welcome Tomas...

Emp... Sorry again. OD is off in Florida practicing his voodoo magic on the talking gorillas.

thank you very much ;-)