Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
<waves> Hi everyone
07-17-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: <waves> Hi everyone
(07-17-2012 10:58 PM)sean of the dead Wrote:  
(07-17-2012 10:53 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Great Bio and thanks for sending your painted figure pics. My wife laughed at your Binary joke and spent 20 mins explaining it to me...

+1 Rep for your painting skills. See you on the boards and stick around. Heroquest is a thing of beauty and got me into gaming.

I'm glad I could entertain, And don't worry I'll not be going anywhere, I've got a games night coming up on the 27th HeroQuest and LNoE, can't wait.

Does anyone else out there find the Heroes to be a little too powerful without any of the LNoE expansion?

I remember getting LNoE and getting hammered lots of times. So if anything I found them underpowered. Mind you I have all the expansions now and the Zombies usually find and eat my brains stillZombie13

I would say especially as a noobie it's hard to win as Heroes. After lots of games it's still no cakewalk!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012, 05:33 AM
(07-17-2012 10:53 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Great Bio and thanks for sending your painted figure pics. My wife laughed at your Binary joke and spent 20 mins explaining it to me...

She spent 10100 mins you mean Watchmen02

Nice paint job.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Great looking paint on those minis. The detail in the heroes looks great in the picture. Thanks for posting for us. Pics of minis are my favorite part of the site. Glad to have another painter join on. Zombie13
07-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Welcome smellcome seldom thraldom!

Bugger me sideways...
Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
07-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Holy smokes! Hero Quest! Wow, I remember getting one of this when I was a kid, but no one would play it with me... I still have the game (at least a torned apart version of the game!). I think it was one of the first adventure game ever translated into portuguese (as far as I can remember) and I rushed to get it for birthday. I was maybe 8 years old and I was totally into the game, but as I couldn't find fellow adventurers, I used to play it alone... and I still enjoyed the game!!!

Well, it is a happy surprise that the game still around and kicking!
10-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Thats the best paint job of the originals i´ve seen! I´m jealous. I wish i could paint like that... maybe my wife can...