Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI
06-18-2015, 01:38 AM
Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI
Hi all,

I'm a philosopher at the University of South Florida, but I'm moving to Central Michigan University in July 2015. My wife and I know no one there. Email/Message me if you're around.

I'm a huge fan of Last Night on Earth. My brother has the base and Growing Hunger; I have Timber Peak, BitF, and SotF. My copy of AToE comes this weekend.

BTW, I've got a reasonable hero vs hero vs zombie scenerio. Played it once with my group. I put everything into it though, including all the board pieces, so it obviously needs some work, but it's got some good ideas. My friends were working together for a while and suddenly started shooting each other at one point when it served their interests.

Joe
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI
Welcome Joe (TDM) Your adjustment to Michigan this Winter should be fun.Your Scenario sounds
interesting I'm sure our Zed Heads would be interested in seeing it.

AToE-Yes my favorite FFP Game (well Shadows of Brimstone & Fortune & Glory are close behind)
Be sure to play it on a crisp Fall Night with hot cider & Ginger Snap Cookies. Angry Orchard Hard
Cider works as well.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-19-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI
Welcome to the boards! I hope we see you around a lot more. Your idea for a hero vs. hero vs. zombie game sounds awesome. I would be interested to hear more details as you continue to perfect it.