Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hiking with Zombies
09-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Wink Hiking with Zombies
Hello everyone! I am Ser Blue the Fresh, an Appalachian Trail thru hiker. I started at Mt. Katahdin in Maine with two of my best friends I've known for 15 years. We decided to condense the original LNOE game to a lightweight version and we're hiking to Georgia with it! Everyone we come across is first judgemental of the extra weight until they start playing with us, no one has disliked it yet. We've played on top of fire towers, in cemetaries by head light, in cabins by gas light, at picnic tables by shelters and inside an abandoned church. I came here to share our story and hopefully get some PDFs of more scenarios and heroes since picture space is limited and we only brought 5 heroes and 3 scenarios, gotta at least attempt to be lightweight. Anyways thanks for reading fellow zombies and heroes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Hiking with Zombies
Welcome Ser Blue to TZG, cool idea to take LNoE , will be interested to see your progress.
Besides TP of course I can't think of anything better to put in your pack.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-13-2016, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 10:35 PM by samuraitrev.)
Greetings Ser Blue,

Awesome introduction. The atmosphere must be amazing playing LNoE in those locations!

+1 Rep
09-14-2016, 02:23 PM
Welcome!
And I must say; You Ser, are awesome.
09-20-2016, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 09:23 PM by ATOEtalGeek.)
(09-13-2016 12:44 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Besides TP of course I can't think of anything better to put in your pack.
Of course, by this you mean Timber Peak Zombie03 Right OD?

Welcome to the madness Ser Blue!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
09-23-2016, 07:42 PM
Welcome aboard! Always nice to see fresh meat come on by. Mwuuhahahahaha!!! Umm.... I mean.... pardon my cough. :-)
03-28-2018, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2018 01:03 AM by Ser Blue.)
(09-13-2016 12:44 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome Ser Blue to TZG, cool idea to take LNoE , will be interested to see your progress.
Besides TP of course I can't think of anything better to put in your pack.

OD

There needs to be a hiking supplement with a TP card, Headlamp card and Snickers Candy Bar card.

WE FINISHED THE TRAIL BTW!

(09-13-2016 10:35 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Greetings Ser Blue,

Awesome introduction. The atmosphere must be amazing playing LNoE in those locations!

+1 Rep

I think the cemetery was my favorite spot.

(09-14-2016 02:23 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Welcome!
And I must say; You Ser, are awesome.

Insane20

Attached File(s) Image(s)

03-28-2018, 11:52 AM
(09-20-2016 09:22 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 12:44 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Besides TP of course I can't think of anything better to put in your pack.
Of course, by this you mean Timber Peak Zombie03 Right OD?

Welcome to the madness Ser Blue!

Not really Zombie09 but Timber Peak would also be a cool addition.
( love the chance to use the toilet Smilie)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: