Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horrible qulaity on LNoE Web Exclusive Cards
12-06-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Horrible qulaity on LNoE Web Exclusive Cards
I did have a defective Billy in the 1st printing of LNOE years ago which they promptly replaced. Other than that no issues other than the "universally" reported ones. That includes all web exclusives for LNOE & ATOE.

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 09:14 PM
(12-04-2012 07:30 PM)RaidCasto Wrote:  I had a bent Nurse Becky figure in the base game, they gave me a solution to fix it immediately(it worked) and still offered to replace the figure if I wasn't satisfied. Contact them, give em a chance to put it right.

I would kill for a bent Nurse Becky figure, you lucky *
12-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Just received my replacement "Stock Up" set today!
And they are perfect Watchmen02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2012, 06:11 AM
Frog FTW

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
12-09-2012, 09:42 PM
I got an email response they were gonna send me out a replacement card! Great customer service!
12-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Glad to hear a happy ending in both cases! :-) Gotta love Flying Frog! They have awesome customer service!
12-11-2012, 10:32 PM
(12-07-2012 09:14 PM)Onemangang Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 07:30 PM)RaidCasto Wrote:  I had a bent Nurse Becky figure in the base game, they gave me a solution to fix it immediately(it worked) and still offered to replace the figure if I wasn't satisfied. Contact them, give em a chance to put it right.

Not bent over.. She's a little top heavy with the boobs and the shotgun. More like a Smooth Criminal' forward lean.
12-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I just opened my Invasion From Outer Space and I now have a crushed Martian fig that looks like he's from the Matrix as well as ALL the Hero Cards have a nicked left corner and the black border is chipping off them all.

Ill tell you this getting ridiculous!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-30-2012, 11:53 PM
(12-11-2012 10:32 PM)RaidCasto Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 09:14 PM)Onemangang Wrote:  

Not bent over.. She's a little top heavy with the boobs and the shotgun. More like a Smooth Criminal' forward lean.

whoa! that's so funny because my nurse becky figure has always been bent forward too and i always refer to it as the michael jackson lean. so what was the proposed fix?? boil it?