Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
12-23-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
I went over to a buddies house to hang out, and he had LNOE and GH on his shelf. I asked about them and his eyes lit up and immediately got his roommates together for a game. After the second or third game, I was hooked. I think it was a particularly exciting set of rounds that ended in a photo finish win with a run-by gasoline drop and last ditch explosion saving the day.

A few months later, I found a complete copy of LNOE at a garage sale for 50 cents. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
What about having a deck of personal missions like in FANG that characters draw one at random at the start of the game? Then if they complete them, they get their advanced ability card, an upgrade, a survival card or a unique item?
12-26-2016, 04:28 AM
How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
An old friend of mine who somehow got the nickname Fatty on account of him being so skinny, offered to play one night with myself and two other mates.

I'll admit I was not expecting to enjoy it but politely obliged..

I remember it well we randomly drew defend the manor house and I drew Sam the Diner cook who on his first search found a trusty pair of garden sheers.

Within 10mims of gameplay I knew I had to own the base game, and five minutes later decided I had to own it all-!!!

Being someone who hasn't played board games in 10 yrs or more to discover LNOE kinda awoke my inner child or at least sparked interests I have not had since BC (before children).

Great work FFP! Bring on a 10th anniversary expansion!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live life like "This could be your last night on Earth"