Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do You store Your game?
09-09-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: How do You store Your game?
(10-06-2019 10:12 PM)kingbrucelee Wrote:  I've bought 10 years anniversary edition and now put everything into the one big box. Perfect! Watchmen02

Not sure how you got it to all fit???
I have the 10 Y/A edition it’s full to the brim and I still require my original box to store the extra spill over.There is no way it all fits in one box.
Not perfect,not perfect at all....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2023, 03:25 PM
RE: How do You store Your game?
Here are some images from my Storage solution, a big foam board box, with inserts.

[Image: IMG-2456.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2459.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2464.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2469.jpg]

I tried to think about gaming too, so the zombie pools are already on the trays, and the cards are also ready to use box (after shuffling and removing unnecessary cards and dividers - that I already shared here ).
[Image: IMG-2466.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2473.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2474.jpg]

I made stickers to help organization (they are now in Brazilian Portuguese), making tokens assorted in bags by rules (numbers, letters, townsfolk, etc.) or scenario (flares, salvage, etc.). and other stickers to bring some “look and feel” a real LNoE product.

[Image: IMG-2477.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2458.jpg]

It's a little bigger than 10YE (30cm x 50cm x 22cm - 11,8 x 19,6 x 8,6 inches).

1) outer box bottom; 2) outer box top; 3) bottom inserts (boards, tokens and minis trays); 4) top view of overlaid trays; 5) rulebooks, dice / scenario cards, heroes cards / tokens 1 / Zombie Decks / Heroes Decks; 6) Minis / barricades / tokens 2, 3 and 4.
[Image: Captura-de-Tela-2023-08-23-s-18-50-17.png]

I need to make adjustments, specifications (for other people besides me understand it, haha) on the blueprint and some 3d assemble instructions (and maybe some extra photos), but after that you can even take your foam boards to be laser cutted and just assemble it. I’m posting to pickup some feedback from you, to build a better file. What do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply