Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many players do you prefer to play with?
02-05-2011, 11:01 PM
RE: How many players do you prefer to play with?
We pretty much have stopped playing with multiple zombie players, finding it's more trouble than it's worth for us. If there are an even number of players, someone just controls more heroes than the others. I'm also experimenting with a version with five players where none of the hero players can talk to each other unless they're in the same building or space.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 11:10 PM
We play in 2. 1 zombie player :} / 1 human player with 4 heroes.
02-06-2011, 02:39 AM
(01-12-2011 06:32 AM)ArkThompson Wrote:  
(01-12-2011 04:23 AM)mqstout Wrote:  I find five people the best. One zombie and for hero players.

I have not played with six yet but four heroes and one zombie worked great, two zombie players sounds weird but ill have to give it a try.

5 players is the way to go it seems, at least for me. We tried 6 once but it appeared that the zombie players didn't have much to do as they had half the usual stuff (both cards and minis) so they were pretty limited in their actions and got bored after some time.
02-06-2011, 02:52 AM
Yeah I'm on the 5 players wagon too!
I've found these to be the best games. Sometimes it's just me and the bride, but it's better when there's more hero players suffering against my zombie minions.Zombie14
02-06-2011, 06:58 AM
I agree with many. Five is my favourite, one Hero for each player, and one zombie Master. Sometimes, this can prove difficult for the Heroes, since they need to coordinate four whole ways, while the zombie can just adapt to each occurrence. Regardless, it's always fun.
02-06-2011, 09:51 PM
5 players is definitly the best way to play LNOE for me...
After that, i'm either play with 2 or 3 players, which are definitly good and pleasants sessions too.
But i really dislike when the Zombie side is controlled by 2 differents players... it just didn't work for our group.
02-07-2011, 04:04 AM
I always play with 1 zombie player no matter how many total players, always seems to work the best.
02-07-2011, 02:07 PM
I always plays with 5 players, 1 zombie and 4 heros. But i hope to try soon with 2 players, 1 zombie and 1 heros
02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
(02-07-2011 02:07 PM)silentjmc Wrote:  I always plays with 5 players, 1 zombie and 4 heros. But i hope to try soon with 2 players, 1 zombie and 1 heros

1v1 can be really hard when playing scenarios that do not have the Heroes Replenish rule, expecially some of the original scenarios like Escape in the Truck (if 3 Heroes die, Heroes lose because 2 need to be alive in order to win) and Defend the Manor. It is quite fun and VERY challenging, and how I have played the majority of my games.
02-09-2011, 10:09 PM
5 players seems to work best. 4 has also worked out okay with the 3 Hero players sort of treating the 4th Hero character like a community character, but 5 players with everyone able to focus on one role seems to result in the best games.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user