Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many players do you prefer to play with?
10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: How many players do you prefer to play with?
(10-03-2012 07:19 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Thanks, scary. I figured somebody would fill us in. By the way, LOVE the use of the characters from Shaun of the Dead as the image! ;-)

Thanks for the updates on how to add players. I will definitely print that out and review it before the houseboating trip!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: How many players do you prefer to play with?
Last Night I had some friends over for two sessions of LNoE ("Revenge of the Dead"and "Defend the Manor House"). We where 6 players but went with 5 Heroes and 1 ZP. To keep things balanced we added Zombie Horde (21 zombies) to the mix. And we added ZGW and survival decks.

Heroes won Revenge but lost at the old Manor. Playing time overall for the evening ended up 2.5 hours longer than average. But more fun for us. The games felt well balanced so I recommend trying this for those who haven't.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply