Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How's about an expansion?
02-15-2011, 04:31 PM
How's about an expansion?
i would like to see the following:

Nice minis of the Villains

and either a Gazetteer of Shadowbrook (I am working on one, btw: http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...le?page=2) OR some optional rules to play the Villains via a human Player (I am working that also).

What ya think, people?

I really like this game and hate to see it fade away....

02-15-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: How's about an expansion?
Villain figs..Yes!

Frankly making the Villain a player would I feel hurt the Game.
The Overlord/Keeper thing can just get out of hand,especially in mupli-player Games
where 1 poor soul has to be the Villain.

Mansions of Madness, probably FFG next major "IT Game"has the Villain as an active
player & many of us would have prefered making it the Investigators against the Game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 08:59 PM
you have some sound points there, OD. I am just thinking of things to move ATOE forward. I think a new map (the ballyhooed 'Coast') might slow the game down - too much area to explore. And the card decks are getting too big, as well (just unweildy!). More heroes? There are so many. So: more Villains - perhaps an officially produced Nutcracker and Dryad?

How's about little minis for the named locations....just off-scale lil bits to place on the board like hotels in Monopoly but larger than the heroes figures. Windmill, Mansion, Covered Bridge, etc.

But, from a marketing standpoint, those things would not sell well, 'cause they do not affect game-play.. hmmm...

-Mike

02-15-2011, 10:46 PM
I'd have to go with old Dwarf on this one.
While I love LNoE, I ALWAYS play the zombie player and it kinda starts to get old after a while.
02-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Some more Town Elders would be nice,killing off the same ones over & over gets old.
Maybe a new Independent Board so Shadowbrook gets some down time,I think an interest
in a larger City type Board has been expressed-which would need new Cards
(I'm getting a Game up using AH Kingsport Board)

An official Witch Villain.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: