Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Missing my Zombie action.
04-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Missing my Zombie action.
I haven't been able to play in almost three weeks.
Insane19

Been working a lot of hours and studying for an exam.
I am suffering greatly.
Insane19

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Missing my Zombie action.
That stinks. I am sorry to hear that. Wish I lived close enough to you to swing by for a game or two...

Or 500. LOL!
05-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I feel your pain, haven't played an FFP games in over a month and my friends don't like LNOE....I think I need new friends
05-01-2013, 07:41 PM
(05-01-2013 05:13 PM)gamerguy Wrote:  I feel your pain, haven't played an FFP games in over a month and my friends don't like LNOE....I think I need new friends

LOL! That would be my advice. No, just kidding. Seriously, though, wouldn't hurt to see if you can find anybody near you who would be interested to play. Maybe see about starting up a gaming group at a local game shop or comic book shop. That worked for me.
05-02-2013, 10:58 PM
I too am feeling withdrawal symptoms. I haven played for a couple of weeks. I feel your pain brother.