Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy
11-24-2019, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 05:26 AM by MaskedMinstrel.)
Howdy
Hi guys, name is Pete from Western Australia.
I originally bought Last Night on Earth back when it first came out but sold it years later as it stopped getting table time.
I am getting the 10th Anniversary Box for Xmas and looking to bling up this game with any 3D elements that I can, I have a 3D printer a Geeetech A10.

Thanks for letting me join up!

Other games I enjoy by FFP are A Touch of Evil and Shadows of Brimstone.

Other non FFP games I really love are Gears of War, Warhammer 40k, Dead of Winter, Battlestar Galactica.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Howdy
MM welcome to TZG- I jumped on LNoE/GH back in the day but like you my play life
with it was limited so I sold it. I got really into AToE & then F&G,SoB so I never looked back
( I also od on Gears of War). Right now I seem to be enslaved to COMON KS.

A 3D Printer !- oh man if you weren't a Gazillion miles away.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-25-2019, 09:49 AM
Welcome from the US!
11-25-2019, 03:30 PM
Welcome! That 10th anniversary box comes with the only 3d object I'm interested in: Betsy the dog figure.
If anyone has a 3d model that matches with Betsy, or an extra figure let me know! Zombie03