Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy from Southern Oregon
05-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Howdy from Southern Oregon
Just starting a twice a month table top gaming group with my son and a couple friends. I landed on Last Night on Earth as the first game we will play and I ended up here while Googling FAQs for the game. Looks like a bunch of good info to be had here. Nice to meet you all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Howdy from Southern Oregon
Welcome aboard TZG, let us know how your Group likes LNoE.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-13-2015, 02:58 AM
Hello! I'm also in Southern Oregon! Roseburg, to be precise. Feel free to drop me a line, maybe we could bring our groups together some day, who knows.

(05-10-2015 12:43 AM)Voodoochyl Wrote:  Just starting a twice a month table top gaming group with my son and a couple friends. I landed on Last Night on Earth as the first game we will play and I ended up here while Googling FAQs for the game. Looks like a bunch of good info to be had here. Nice to meet you all.
05-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Greetings Voodoochyl

If you love Flying Frog Games you'll always be welcome here.Zombie17
05-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Welcome to the boards, new friend! Always great to see new peeps join in on our fun.