Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Humans!!!
02-10-2011, 05:46 AM
RE: Humans!!!
(02-10-2011 12:55 AM)Alice Wrote:  I've only played Humans!!! a couple times, but I just couldn't get into it. Since I just purchased LNOE, I've been thinking of ways to use the 2 games together.

I have to say the best part about Humans!!! is the large amount of zombie and human miniatures that come with it. You could place the human miniatures around the town of LNOE, and have them run towards the "road out of town" space. Zombies could intercept them and turn them into more zombies.

ooh... now there's a Scenario in there... Humans all start in random buildings (a lot of em... 25-50?), only move 2 spaces/per round on the Heroes turn by the Hero players - each human moves, Humans only have 1 health point and can't fight back, Zombies must roll a 6+ to hit, Humans cannot stop in squares with zombies in them unless within 3 spaces of "The road out of town" then they may but zombies get a free swing on them... Humans can run through a space with a zombie however and may leave a space with a zombie (They do not get locked into combat like Heroes). If a Human gets hit they immediately become a Zombie. Humans reach the road out of town - stop - next movement leave town and are "Safe"... Heroes Objective to help the humans escape, must have "X" (10 for 25? 20 for 50?) humans out of town before time runs out (15 turns? 20?). Zombies win if 4 Heroes are dead, or less than "X" humans are out of town when time runs out.

Ok I'll stop now, I re edited that 4 times now... I'll work on it on my own later. LOL
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Haha! That sounds great though!

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 04:38 PM
I did and i hated it
03-29-2011, 01:46 AM
Actually, Humans!!! has better mechanics than Zombies!!!, with a little less luck (no roll and move) and more decisions for the players (to infect or to eat) that really affect gameplay.

And as always with Twilight Creations, they give you a lot of bang for your bucks, component-wise. The figs are something else! But the rules are badly written, though, as always with TC (your Zombie card will give you an "Infection" number, but the infection deck is called "Capture" deck for no apparent reason).

The biggest problem of Humans!!! is that it is very slow to start, but once all players have 3 or more figures in play, it plays OK.

Still, LNOE is way more satisfying...